December 8, 2008

Picture tag!

Part of this tag is to post the fourth picture from your fourth picture file.

Here's what I got:


This was taken back in October when Ted and I went camping. I was playing around with the lens on my camera. Yes this is a beer bottle.... yes alcoholic beverages are prohibited in state parks... Poetic?

I kind of like the next picture, which is also at the state park. This photo is in its natural state- not edited or photo shop. I could have photo shopped it and made the dark parts lighter, but I really liked the contrast. This took several shots because I had to set my camera at a very low shutter speed.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Interesting shots...and completely different from most of the ones in my folders!! :) Thanks for playing along!

By the way, the boys are all about remote controls this year, so your gift idea sounds like it'll be a hit! Talk to you soon!