January 23, 2009

Way behind!!

So this past month, starting on December 18 and going through this week, has been CRAZY! I've had to use two sick days this month which I NEVER do, I had two crowns put on my teeth for no good reason other than my old fillings were old and couldn't just be replaced. Then, of course, there was the fun with Mom at the beginning of December. Plus I've started tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I have even less time, but the money is good, so I can't refuse!

Anyway, the point being that I have wanted to post Christmas pictures for about two weeks but haven't had a chance. Since I'm on my second sick day this year I thought I'd use this day to catch-up because I'm confined to a couch that is only two feet from the bathroom -- Joy! I can now completely emphasize with my sister-in-law....

Ok So here's my favorite Christmas Photo: Santa Carter. It was hard to get the little bugger on photo, he was crawling everywhere! Even this photo was a little fuzzy because I couldn't get another one of him. He was a little grumpy... :-)



Here's my other favorite of Bradley, Ted's cousins baby, watering everyone. I asked him to smile and this is what I got.


This last photo is of Tojo... Ted and I got bored Christmas day...


Over all we had a great Christmas and I am very glad that everyone was heathly. Well relatively speaking...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh yuck...so sorry you're sick!! Good thing you can rest today...hopefully it won't last long. I feel like my body is wigging out on me lately too. My latest oddity is this crazy rash I developed on Tuesday and still have, though it's not so severe. I figured out last night that I must be allergic to the antibiotic I took last week for the intestinal stuff. It was just a five day dose, and the next day is when the rash appeared. Oh well...at least it's not liver disease! (Which is what I originally thought!)

Anyway, hang in there! Cute Christmas pictures!

Marie said...

Yuck!! That's no fun! I think I have become lactose intolerance. I have always been a little sensitive toward milk but here lately every time I've had ice cream or a milk shake (the two sick days) the next day I wake up running to bathroom. I'm getting OLD!! :-(