November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING!

3 of my Favorite Thanksgiving Foods:
1. Turkey and Noodles
2. Pumpkin Pie
3. Sausage Dressing

3 Thanksgiving Foods I usually pass up:
1. The nasty mince meat pie
2. The oyster dressing
3. Yams

3 Things that Thanksgiving isn't Complete Without:
1. Eating with my family
2. Mom and Dad arguing over watching the parade or football
3. Watching the parade because WE always win the fight.

Where do I celebrate Thanksgiving?
I’m a stickler for traditions and it’s lucky that I married a man from Sumner County because I have to have Thanksgiving with my family. This means that I also have to have a second dinner with the Taylor's because I’m unwilling to budge. This is my compromise…

3 Things I do over Thanksgiving Weekend:
1. Shop AFTER all the crazies leave the store… I’ve worked one too many Black Fridays.
2. Put up the Christmas Decorations
3. Watch old Christmas movies on TNT or TBS with Family

3 Things I am Thankful for This Year:
1. A new marriage
2. A healthy Tojo
3. Enjoying the holiday season with all the new additions to the family

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your list...thanks for playing along! Glad we got to see you yesterday for your second Thanksgiving dinner! JJ was really talking up the oyster dressing last time we saw him...so you disagree, eh?

Unknown said...

By the way, that last comment was from me...I'm at Ron & Pat's!

Cindy :)

Sara said...

Somehow, I got out of eating the oyster dressing too. JJ never asked me about it.

It was good to hang out with you over the weekend. We had a lot of fun dispite Carter's teething fits.